Friday, October 14, 2011

Ethnic Grocers

You can often find great deals (especially on produce and ethnic items) at your local Asian or Hispanic grocery. Saving money is all dependent on the distance from your home you're travelling so I tend to just stop by if I'm in the area.

The two I visit are fairly close together:

Little Saigon Supermarket

375 S Federal Blvd
Ste 104
Denver, CO 80238This is in an area where you'll find lots of Asian business and groceries but this is my favorite store. I have found a great deal on fruit every time I've been there.

Avanza Supermarket
1320 S Federal Blvd
Denver, CO 80219

Often they will have good deals on tomatoes, citrus, chicken and things like cilantro and other Hispanic staples. (In our house that would be Goya seasoning packets!)

No comments:

Post a Comment